Exercise Routine Week 2


I was going to increase the Five by Five Challenge to three times instead of two, but didn’t. I think I might have been fighting some illness and I intended to win the battle which I did. I took Beth’s advice and listened to my body. I have no medical training so I don’t want anyone to just blindly follow what I’m doing. Listening to your own body is just common sense, however, so I can recommend that.

For the same reason, you will notice that my other exercises were pretty low key as well. Chair Pilates, Warrior One, the short version of Totally Transverse, Face Exercises, and Bib Band (repeat of an exercise from last week. Chair Pilates and the Facial Exercises were new to me. Chair Pilates is done seated. The Face Exercises are fun, and I pretend that they are preventing wrinkles. They may, but I have not researched the subject. You can look at the whole list of routines and even sample a few at Fit2B. Yes, as sad before I’m an affiliate But, as you can see, I use this more times a week than I would frequent a gym.

I did add the toe spreading exercise to the Katy Bowman sets. Hopefully this will help the bunions. They don’t hurt, but my big toes don’t point where they’re supposed to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUNG HEROES

First Years Civilian

Continutation of the race relations memories - Navy